With so many changes happening across the world right now due to the COVID-19 issues, we figured there is no better time for businesses to check our websites and make sure they healthy and optimized. Here are a couple quick checks you can do, to make sure your website is working in its best! We are going to be doing the same on our side, to make sure you get the best experience from us at Aeonian Ovia!
Check Your Website For:
- Content, Colors, and Placement for Call-to-Actions :: Call to Action buttons with just TWO WORDS convert significantly higher than those with just one word. Color is also very important, test different styles and looks.
- Slow Load Times :: slow loading web pages suck. We are very impatient these days and most people won’t wait more than 4 seconds for your site to load.
- Review(s) Placement :: People are looking for reviews the minute they know you have a business. you should ask for them often and make them easy to find.
- Product Descriptions :: Detailed product descriptions are great! But be careful not to over do it. Each product or service listed on your site should talk about quality, pricing, and security.
- Social Proof :: There was a time we would tell everyone to integrate your website with your social media. That’s not needed any longer. HOWEVER, you should have links to your social media pages on your site… AND those social media pages should be built out well. Nothing worse than going to a FB page just to see it’s a private personal page, or it hasn’t been updated in 6 months.
- Video on Landing Page :: Products that are accompanied by videos are more likely to be purchased.
- Email Capture :: The money is in the email list. YOU MUST HAVE A WAY TO CAPTURE EMAILS ON YOUR WEBSITE. Even if you think nobody will sign up, at least give them the chance to prove you wrong!
- Payment Options :: Starting with just PayPal is okay in the beginning. Don’t let it stop there though. Offering a variety of payment options is best. ALWAYS MAKE IT EASY FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU MONEY!
- Social Login :: We are all sick of creating a new profile or registering a new account! Take every chance you can to help make the signup process smoother by allowing them to login with FB or Google or LinkedIn.
- Conversion Incentives :: Give people are reason to click “buy”. Offering something like “free shipping for your first purchase” or “e-book with your first consultation” or “20% off for the next 10mins” helps customers /clients feel they are making a sound decision.————————-Hopefully this little checklist we put together can help you get the most from your website.If you’re in quarantine like the rest of the world, now is a PERFECT time to review your website and make sure it’s optimized for engagement and sales conversion!!